Your username
Have an account?
Forgot your password?

Default Some questions before buying ETF

Additional Information:
      Name: Extra Thread Field
      Testing Purpose: Future Customer
      Favorite Products: All of them!

I've got some questions about integration and customizing options in Extra Thread Fields:

1) Is Extra Thread Fields compatible with the well-known GARS (Geek Article And Review System)?

2) Is there an option to choose to display extra threadfields for the opening post or for the replies (and both)?

These are vital for me. In case those questions above don't find a positive answer, well, please consider those above as serious suggestions since many users could take advantage by those implementations.

Thanks in advance for replying.

Default Re: Some questions before buying ETF

1) It should be, given that gars uses vb's thread table (which i'm pretty sure it does) in terms of database. Will double check on that.

2) The Extra Threadfield's product is based on individual threads at the moment. We have a new release coming with a few features to the search enhancements, etc. Aside from that, having fields per posts as well is definitely being considered for the release that will be made shortly after this one. An announcement will be made in regards to this soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gio~Logist View Post
      1) It should be, given that gars uses vb's thread table (which i'm pretty sure it does) in terms of database. Will double check on that.

2) The Extra Threadfield's product is based on individual threads at the moment. We have a new release coming with a few features to the search enhancements, etc. Aside from that, having fields per posts as well is definitely being considered for the release that will be made shortly after this one. An announcement will be made in regards to this soon.
      Thanks a lot for your consideration, I'll be checking the site from time to time, keeping an eye on future updates.

Sounds good. You'll notice a bit in the near future, as we have a new product on its way in addition to these updates. Enjoy your stay. Any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.