Have an account?
Forgot your password?

Default Is threadfields compatible with 4.1.7

Additional Information:
      Name: Amy
      Testing Purpose: Future Customer
      Favorite Products: Extra Thread Fields

Hi,

First of all, I would like to thank all the coders here for doing a tremendous job, you have great products here and I would like to buy the extra threadfields pro.

I got a lot of feedback from others that the thread fields is not compatible with 4.1.7, I am ready to buy it now if someone can confirm to me that I won't have problems installing it on my forums, I know custom designs and other mods might come in the way and therefore you cannot guarantee me it will work if thats the case, but with a normal 4.1.7 vbulletin running forum, is this product really compatible as I think its a great product you have and am ready to buy as soon as I can get my mind around the compatibility issues it has. people say so many things, its best to ask the creators of that product for clarification, so here I am asking. I would really appreciate it If you can get back to me on this as I realy like this product and the lite version worked for me on version 3, I never tested any lite version on 4.1.7 but would rather buy the pro straight away, but would like a confirmation before I buy please,

thanks for your time in reading this thread

best Regards

Default Re: Is threadfields compatible with 4.1.7

sorry I just realised this has been posted before, sorry for the trouble, casn you please remove this thread, I'm sorry for waisting your time