Your username
Have an account?
Forgot your password?

Default Community Newsletter v1.5

Community Newsletter
      Has received a series of updates recently. Save issues of your newsletters, enjoy browsing through w3 validated layouts (html was tidied up for 100% validation in newsletters). read more.

Save Newsletter Issues
      You can now save Community Newsletter issues right through your admincp, when sending one out. view screenshot. You can also navigate through issues right on the Community Newsletter page.

XHTML 1.0 Transitional
      The html within the layouts for newsletters has been touched up for 100% w3 validation. We have also spiced up the page itself with a few minor but effective touches to make the Community Newsletter page itself a fun page to visit!

Other Minor Updates

WOL Location Added
      A "who's online location" has been added for the Community Newsletter, this way when people are viewing it, it will say so on the who's online page and within their profiles.

New Option
      A new option has been made to disable/enable showing avatars on the featured post. This way if you want to focus more on the actual content of the post and/or use that feature for other purposes, you have some more flexibility.

Newsletter Cleanup
      A bit of cleanup was made to the send newsletter page (screenshot above), options section, and newsletter page itself. Overall making the product much more friendly for everyone

Enjoy!

Question Re: Community Newsletter v1.5

XHTML 1.0 Transitional
      The html within the layouts for newsletters has been touched up for 100% w3 validation. We have also spiced up the page itself with a few minor but effective touches to make the Community Newsletter page itself a fun page to visit!
      Hey Gio,

Thanks for these update. My question is how to I and users I send newsletter to know the link to view the online version of the newsletter?

Default Re: Community Newsletter v1.5

Feel free to start a ticket in our support section, and i'll walk you right through getting a link up for that Newsletter of yours

Nice update. I cannot seem to send out any newsletters. Also, when I try to request a copy for myself it tells me I do not have the permission. Any idea?

May want to check your user permission for your username make sure you are administrator and that admin as all permissions checked.

Quote Originally Posted by wmlvb View Post
      May want to check your user permission for your username make sure you are administrator and that admin as all permissions checked.
      You said it

How does one add a Image in the "Community Newsletter".
      I was wanting to add our logo ?

Edit the c_news_letter_x_column template (depending which structure you use). Also, please use the support forum for tickets if possible