Your username
Have an account?
Forgot your password?

Question Index & Newsetters

So far, ProvB index is looking great. And I am thinking to keep it in my collection. Few questions,

1. Is there any possible new gadgets for newest entry Blog, Newest Arcade games, Richest member or Hot items from vBbux?

2. I also seeking those gadgets for newsletters too.

I know all of them or none of them is in you plan but I really need those gadgets.

I checked at vb.com and they say there gonna be a built in CMS thing with upcoming vb v.4.0. Hope it this product will be top of it.

Default Re: Index & Newsetters

Glad you're liking ProvB Index!

I actually wanted to do various gadgets for both, but wanted to have the Additional Services function on our product section working correctly first, to be able to better track these gadgets - since not all will use them.

Will probably do them super cheap ($0.99-$4.99), just to have a way to track support and recording through the product manager - as well as allow customers to see the different integrations they can have.

Need to get a few updates out the way before adding 3rd party integration gadgets and such. I should be done with a few product updates by next week - at which point in time I'd like to begin working on all these extra gadgets

Holli molli Gio.. If those extra four gadgets at least there, (blog arcade bux & vbtube) for index and newsleeters, I wont missing to get them all.

Definitely sounds good Will keep you posted.

Out of curiosity, is there a reason why you're using vBBux? I'm sure it's a good mod but last i checked, weren't there only a few well-supported ones (vBplaza, Experience, vBCredits)? Why aren't you using one of those? Just asking so that I can start planning out which i will support

Sorry, I ment vbbux & vb plaza. its all together now.from http://www.vbplaza.com/forum/

Experience, is good one. but not paid, meaning less supported. A non coder like me, get hard time very often to fix any prob.

vBCredits, I bought even the branding free one their and a premium member. They got another upcoming product called vBCustomize. The support is great too. But there is not ETA that u can count on.

Member in my board, they dont just like to earn points, they want to spend it too. So, vbPlaza is my best bet so far.

Any luck yet on ETA for those gadgets mate?

I have quite a bit to do, but the 3rd-party-integrations and extra gadgets are definitely right on this list.

Have a few scheduled updates and changes I'd like to make to both products and the website itself within the next few weeks. Hoping to release the minor updates sometime next week, and work on add-ons and such the following! I will keep you posted if this process gets delayed god forbid

Yet its better late then never. Waiting.